Exhibit at afwl 2018
Showcase your merchandise in front of a vibrant and eclectic audience during the biggest Africa Fashion show in Europe. AFWL 2018 will be promoting exhibition participants through all available offline and offline channels, including website, social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Brand Influencers) along with magazine, media outlets and email blasts to fashion enthusiasts and lovers.
To secure your exhibition space or advertising space contact us.
Showcase at afwl 2018
All our Exhibitor packages include:
- 2x3sq metre space including:
- Hanging rail or Table &Chair
- Overnight Security
- 2 Dedicated Exhibition Managers
- Volunteers to help you setup,if necessary
- Promotion on our social media platforms, website and newsletter lists
- Distribution of your promotional material
- Access to all Official AFWL Exhibition Photography & Video
**you will be able to bring your own mannequins or display casings, or we can provide at an additional cost.
A TYPICAL AFWL AUDIENCE BY NUMBERS:
- 5,000 Attended AFWL 2017 over 2 days
- 63% Female and 37% Male;
- 69% UK based, 21% European visitors and 10% African & Rest of World visitors
- Age range: 25–45 years
- 7,987mentions of #afwl2017 on twitter over event week
- 12,439 images tagged #afwland #afwl2017 on Instagram over event week
- #afwl & #africafashionweeklondon reached over 50 million impressions in 2017
ADVERTISING IN AFRICA FASHION WEEK 2018 MAGAZINE
Gain exposure to 40,000 fashion fans in the AFWN/L only glossy magazine dedicated to covering the African fashion scene.
- Full page ads are available for the 2018 issue
BY THE NUMBERS
- 5,000 readership of Africa Fashion Week 2017 Magazine
- 93,000 Facebook Likes, 93000 Followers, 15,000 post impression a week
- 100,000-strong email database
- 38, 366 Twitter followers
- 100,000+ unique website visitors annually