Always looking for the right hair care regime for your hair? Envy the ladies who always seem to have a sleek, well put together hair? Then our healthy hair essentials is just for you. Come back and thank us later here on AFWL. Check www.motionshair.com for the best products for African hair.
- The Right Extension: The right kind of extension does wonders for your hair. The right extension for you is usually one that matches your hair color and texture. Your extensions should blend enough to give you a natural look.
- Scalp Balm: This helps to protect your scalp by keeping it moiturized and clean. It also provides relfief from tight and dry scalp. Use this balm when wearing braids or any other protective hairstyle.
- Apply Oil: To keep your hair healthy and shinny. Oiling your hair daily keeps your hair immune to heat- damage from the sun. It also helps smooth the path for ease in styling your hair daily. Coconut oil is comes in highly recommended by our style expert.
- Moisturizing Conditioner: Conditioners help to cleanse the hair and keep it from breaking. A good choice in conditioner will keep your hair deeply moisturised and coditioned everyday. Always use a leave in conditioner weekly and use a good setting lotion to smooth your hair and set your hairstyles
- Hold Hairspray: A good hairspray gives lasting hold with a natural finish to your hair. However, the perfect hhairspray for you is one that does that while still allowing you to style, brush, and restyle your hairstyle without breakage.
- Hair Scarf: Yes you saw it. Most women don't understand the importance of tieing your hair down all throught the nignh. It not only preserves the intergrity of your extensions, it helps to reduce friction between your hair and the bedding. Another important lesson for tieing your hair is that it preserves your style and keeps you from restyling your hair often.
- Be Bold: Choose extensions that show off the best of your facial features. Dont be afraid of a little extra attention with bold hair colors! Borrow a leaf from Kylie Jenner on how to style colorful hair extensions.
Got great hair tips and styles for us? Hit the comment button and let us know.