African fashion has come way up in ten decades so much so that it is now a recognized acronym for fashion originating from Africa and African patterned fabrics. All the way from traditional West Africa, the ankara wax and it variations are well on thier way to becoming the hottest trending style in fashion circles. That brings us to our number one item in the hottest trending African fashion.
- Ankara wax Print fabric: From Michelle Obama's classic styling of African prints to Gabrielle Union's street chic, African print fabrics are definitely at the peak of trending fashion staples. Ranging from work wear to casual and flirty, you will find numerous ways to incorporate African print into your everyday trendy wear.
- Head Gear: Locally refered to as gele by the yourbas, ichafu by the ibos and macy gyale by the hausas, the head gear is another style from Africa that the world and almost all trending style icons are catching up to. A piece of clothe wrapped stylishly around the head to highlight the face and compliment style is what the head gear is all about. The added fact that it gives a chic nd original look to your overall appearance is icing on the cake!
- Kinky Bohemian Afro Hair: If you havent rocked this hairstyle yet, then you're definitely missing out on some hot bohemian hair goodness. According to a recent research, kinky bohemian afro hair is the highest selling hair so far in 2015. Everyone around is definitely catching the afro hair fever. African women rocking their natural hair is so fresh!
- Online Shopping: While admittedly a number of us who live everywhere but Africa see this as a norm, online shopping is just finally taking a foothold in africa. A strong one at that. Recent studies say that the number of online shoppers in Africa increased by 77.8% in the last six years. That definitely puts it on our hottest trending African Fashion this week!
- Confidence: Why of course! The one and most important accessory nobody should dress up without!